.1. Website Covered
and all of its respective sub-domains.2. Information collected
JUST AI offers a variety of services provided through the Website that are collectively referred to as the "Services". JUST AI collects information from individuals who visit the Company's Website ("Visitors") and individuals who register to use the Services ("Customers"). When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, JUST AI may require you to provide the Company with personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address ("Data About JUST AI Customers"). As you navigate the Company's Website, JUST AI may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons ("Website Navigational Information"). Website Navigational Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and the actions you take on the Company's Website (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).3. Use of Information Collected
The Company uses Data About JUST AI Customers to perform the Services requested or in order to take steps at your request of the prior to render the Services. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you on your request to further discuss your interest in the Services, to send you information about rendering of the Services. JUST AI uses Website Navigational Information to operate the Company's Website and to increase the level of protection of your account and our Website.4. Your right over your information
You have many rights over your personal information and how it is used. Here are set out the major rights, which are available to you (depending on how we collected your personal data) and how to make use of those rights:
5. Children and special categories of personal data
- The right to be informed; This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The right of access; this is your right to see what data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
- The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called "the Right to be Forgotten". This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected tor, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The right to restrict processing; this gives the you the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- The right to data portability; you have the right to ask for any data supplied directly to JUST AI to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right not to be subject to an automated decision: if we process your personal data automatically and we make some decisions according to it, and it affects you in any serious way, you can express your point of view and contest such decision.
- The right to object; the Data Subject has the right to object to further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation and direct marketing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; this means that you have the right to make a complaint with the competent EU Member State authority.
The Website are not intended for use by children under 16 years of age. If you are under the age of 16 you should not try to register an account or provide us with any personal data. We do not collect any personal data from such individuals.
Certain categories of personal information have additional protection under the GDPR. The categories include information about your health, racial or ethnic origin, etc.
We do not collect, store or process any special category of personal data, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation, etc.
If we become aware that we have collected children’s or special category of personal data, depending on the circumstances, we will delete this information from the moment we become aware of it. If you have reason to believe that we have collected such personal data, inform us immediately.6. Transferring data to a third party
JUST AI may transfer your Personal information to the following third parties categories:
7. Transferring outside of the European Economic Area
- any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations under a relevant agreement;
- any national or international regulatory, enforcement, exchange body, central or local government department and other statutory or public bodies or court where we are required to do so by applicable law or regulation at their request;
- third parties if you expressed your consent to such transfer or transfer of your Personal information is required for your use of a certain Service or performance of a particular agreement or contract with you;
- third parties involved by JUST AI to fulfillment of our obligations to perform Services (including hosting providers, etc.).
We process personal data in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We may transfer your personal information to a third party data processors located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). JUST AI only transfers your personal information to those third parties where we can be sure that we can protect your privacy and your rights, for example the third party is located in a country which the EU has deemed to have adequate data protection laws in place or to a country which has not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of personal data protection but where we have a contract in place with that third party which includes the European Commission's standard data protection clauses.8. The period of storage of your information
Customers may view, update or change their registration information by sending us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within thirty (30) calendar days.10. Security